Wednesday, April 15, 2009

protesting was never so funny

I know things are tough now, good people are losing their jobs and sad things are happening everywhere but dudes...DUDES all day today they have been talking about "teabagging" on TV and I can't be more amused. I laugh every time I hear it, I laugh when I think about it. I laugh that a bunch of white, old man douche bags have no idea what teabagging is and they go around saying it in all seriousness while the rest of us laugh at them. I can not wait to see Jon Stewart go to town on this.

Today is awesome.

4 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

Yeah, you would think they have staffers that would say, mmm...Senator, maybe we should come up with a different term...check out fucking GOOGLE.

Not Your Aunt B said...

One of my friends said her husband was going teabagging and I almost lost it. She had no clue! The look on her face when she found out was priceless. Ha!

DAVs said...

I guess no one has seen Sex and the City, eh? They are behind the times!

I'll have to check out the Daily Show, too--you know he's going to have a field day with this.

creative kerfuffle said...

i think it's hysterical! really, you WOULD think someone would have told these people by now. sheesh!