Saturday, May 16, 2009

one more week.

A reminder from April 8, of last month....

And today. It could still be better, but the size 8's that I bought to wear to Teddy's show, fit. I can breath, they button, and goddammit I am wearing them.


In other related news, my month of me had a major set back today. I decided to dye my hair a more fun and vibrant color and it ended up looking more like Ronald McDonald. Let me see if I can find the color...


So you see how happy and pretty that girl looks? I look the opposite, I am embarrassed and sad. My hair looks like a blind crack whore did it. Not only are some parts WAY redder but it seems like other parts didn't really change at all. It is like my hair is now camouflage. It is hideous. I will post some photographic evidence tomorrow because I didn't embarrass myself enough by putting up a picture of me squeezed into too small pants.

7 comments:

creative kerfuffle said...

ooo, i like that color and am curious to see what your hair looks like. i'm sure it's not as bad as you think! and yeah you on getting into those jeans!

Shelley said...

Great job with the jeans - there is a huge difference! Size 8...WOW!!!

I'm dying (haha, get it?) to see your camouflaged hair! I'll bet it's not as bad as you think...

DAVs said...

You look smokin' hot! I'm so proud of you. Does that sound weird? I hope not.
At any rate...I am sure the hair is not as bad as it seems. Is that stuff permanent? I've heard using Prell can really strip the artificial color back off the hair...because it's so harsh. Do they even make Prell anymore??

Hotch Potchery said...

Wow on the jeans, that is great! And I am the world's worst sister because when I heard about your hair I didn't feel that bad for you because I was so mad I had spent two fucking days of my life listening to this lunatic and you didn't have to. I really doubt it is as bad as you think...

Not Your Aunt B said...

That is awesome! You look hawt! Woot! Have fun at your sister's house. I just wish I had red hair...camoflauged or not.

DAVs said...

Still waiting on that camo hair pic. Or are you Prelling the hell out of it?

Anonymous said...

First of all, congrats on the pants. They look awesome!

As for the hair, I bet it looks cool, especially if it's shiny. Shiny makes everything look good.

If not, I've seen a product in stores called "Oops" which you can buy in most drugstores. It's supposed to shrink the hair color molecules, and make them wash off...? I'd research it before trying it, but it might do the trick! Google, "Oops hair reviews."

I'd also love to see a photo! I still think it might look great - especially with your groovy new jeans, some arty glasses (which I know you own) and some black nailpolish.

Or not...?

Rebecca