Thursday, May 28, 2009

quitted

I resigned from my job yesterday, it felt fabulous. Today I announced to all the staff I was leaving. It feels great to be out of the closet, since we have known we were definitely moving since February.

I have been exhausted since before our trip, and I haven't been sleeping well, so by 4 PM everyday I feel completely wiped out. I haven't been in the mood to write BUT I have more fun pictures for you. Ashley gave me a GREAT idea and said I should make a paper chain to count down my last days of work. I made one with 44 links, the amount of work days I have left (not counting weekends or days I took off). Teddy took a picture of me ripping off my first link, it was awesome.


4 comments:

DAVs said...

YES! Hear hear to quitting. I am so happy for you--and that paper chain is awesome. You outdid yourself with the multi-colored links.

I also adore that sweater. After seeing if on you I found it and bought one myself and had a tailor make it short-sleeved so I could wear it all summer here. I'm such a copy cat.

Not Your Aunt B said...

We must be triplets (you, me and Ashley) as I was eyeing your sweater too and sad that it is so blazing hot here (but short-sleeves make it a good option!). YAY FOR QUITTING! Doing a happy dance for you. And I love your red teapot. I have one too.

Hotch Potchery said...

I like your chain!!

creative kerfuffle said...

the chain is very crafty : ) and yeah for you on quitting! i'm sooooo happy for you. i know you're relieved!