Monday, May 11, 2009

hate to hate

I needed to write a post just to get that stupid italics post moved down on the page because the italicness of it is just annoying me, but I really don't have much to say....BUT here is the thing I have been thinking about just this minute:

Do you read any blogs where you just CAN.NOT.STAND. the author ( I mean of course, besides me). I have two blogs that I check in on once or twice a week and I really can't stand the authors and EVERY time I go there I want to smack them, but yet I can't seem to stop myself from going back over and over. It isn't like my obsession with Real Housewives of insertcityname, because I actually enjoy disliking those bat shit crazy wack a doodles, but these blogs never fail at irking me, I don't enjoy it, AND YET I keep going back...what is that about?

5 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

Now I want to know what sites to go to so I can hate too.

Hate burns calories.

Not Your Aunt B said...

I hope it isn't me. If it isn't, please do share! I want to go hate too. Feel the burn.

Shelley said...

Heh - I have a couple that make me a little frustrated when I read them...and yet I continue to go back. Why?????

DAVs said...

Ummm...yeah. Definitely. I just keep on reading and usually rolling my eyes the whole time (which can make it hard to read).

creative kerfuffle said...

oh sweet jebus. you hate me don't you? why is that nerdy little high schooler inside me all paranoid now? shit. is it my cussing? i'll stop. is it my bothering on and on about myself? i'll stop. shit. ok, if it's not me holy hell you do have to share because i want to hate too!