Thursday, March 12, 2009

What he said

This is how sad I've become. I'm posting facebook memes in my blog because I've got nothing to talk about unless you want to hear about 1. I'm moving 2. I need a new job because I'm moving 3. Should I have more kids? Because now that I'm moving I guess I could...assuming of course there is nothing wrong with me, because maybe there is something wrong with me and I'll spend two years trying to decide if I should have another kid only to find out I can't have any more...huh? oh where was I? Anyway facebook meme. These are all questions I asked Eli and I wrote down his answers. He is only 2.5 and apparently he likes BALLS.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
No
2. What makes mom happy?
hugs
3. What makes mom sad?
monsters
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
you get one little baby
5. What was your mom like as a child?
I laughed very loud.
6. How old is your mom?
big
7. How tall is your mom?
big
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
scream (oh dear)
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
get sad
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
me (probably true)
11. What is your mom really good at?
balls (ha ha ha)
12. What is your mom not very good at?
balls
13. What does your mom do for a job?
laugh and throw balls
14.What is your mom's favorite food?
sandwich
15.What makes you proud of your mom?
balls (I'm starting to see a theme here)
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
big (I'm not sure he gets this question)
17. What do you and your mom do together?
go to school
18. How are you and your mom the same?
We're big
19. How are you and your mom different?
??????
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
purple, but not purple only it's black.
21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
his pants
22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
This way (pointing to my bedroom)
23. How old was your Mom when you were born?
bigger

Yup, I've resorted to posting memes answered by a two year old...

4 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

You know I think it is very perceptive that your baby says you like Daddy's pants.

Not Your Aunt B said...

I thought it was funny. And when he is famous and you're famous because of him, I can say I knew you both through the blogosphere.

DAVs said...

Ha! Those were good ones. I predict Steamboat will be famous too, and I've only met him once.

I don't even have a facebook account...

creative kerfuffle said...

i love this : ) i might try it with the girl and boy, though i think steamboat's answers were priceless.