Sunday, March 22, 2009

crafty AND environmentally conscious


I am ridiculously proud of this knitted coffee sleeve I made for Teddy. It is FUN and PRETTY and GREEN (it isn't actually green, it is green like for the environment because now you don't have to use those disposable cup sleeves...but try to ignore the fact that we are still using the paper cup). I decided I would start a company and call it Sir Knits A Lot and make these to sell in stores. I think I will charge 20 dollars an hour, so currently these coffee sleeves are going to cost about 80 dollars. How many do you want?

4 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

oh. I don't drink coffee or I would surely want a lot of them.

It is pretty clever!

DAVs said...

We'll take one gross. Get right on that, will ya?

Mr. Leebot wrote a new song called "Green Family" and now he's going to have to go back and rewrite the words to include "using a hand-knitted coffee cup sleeve instead of disposable ones" which doesn't exactly flow... Hmmmmm.

creative kerfuffle said...

love sir knits a lot! that's uber cool! i'd totally use one of those cup cozies. tres clever of you.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Are you kidding? That would be perfect! Esp. for kiddos in the winter when you want to give them some hot cocoa or hot soup. I likey.