Wednesday, November 18, 2009

sulking

I've been in a crappy mood the last two days and I have nothing positive to say. The job search is....going. I get my hopes up, and then there is some sort of weird caveat (you have to drive an hour each way, you have to be on call etc). I'm just grumpy, but next week is Thanksgiving and Teddy has the whole week off, so that should be nice.

Because I am helpful, I will give you some fire safety tips straight from Eli (not his real name).


Fire Safety from Penny InExile on Vimeo.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh he is too cute! Love how matter of fact he is - "so the fire won't get in your eyes" and then goes right back to watching TV. Love him - more, please!

P.S. It's easy to see why HP's kids got so into the Halloween costumes for him - how can you resist that cutie?!?

Anonymous said...

he is adorable. and i love his striped jammies.

oh, and your house is really clean. screw you.

lastchanceivf said...

Love.it.

I need those jammies.

And I love your uber clean house. If I can use real cleaning products soon (although duh, hoping not to) I will do a massive scrub down. Otherwise I'll just have to boss Mr. LC around to do it.

Hotch Potchery said...

Oh man, I love fire safety.

The absolute BEST is when you ask him to do it ANY.WHERE. he totally will. In the middle of the mall, the parking lot out side of Santa Fe, wherever. He does rock.

Oh, and I was sorry to hear how is whole room flooded...

Not Your Aunt B said...

So cute! He is such a smart kid. And I love your house. I want you to decorate mine.