Wednesday, December 2, 2009

over the shoulder boulder holder

Posted by Picasa
Today's gift was a hot pink sports bra. This goes into the category of stuff I needed/wanted and forced Teddy to buy for me. This year with money woes I told Teddy I didn't want him to buy me a bunch of things I don't want/need which is usually sort of the point of Christmas. This weekend I'm running in a Toys for Tots 10K and it is going to be cold so a couple of the things I asked for were running gear for the cold weather....


I thought the picture of just the bra was too boring so here is a picture of the bra with our stockings (it is hanging on the middle hook).

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those stockinggs! You have inspired me to ask others to post pics of their mantles/stockings. I love to see all the different ones.

Hotch Potchery said...

That is fun!

creative kerfuffle said...

now that's something santa won't expect to find hanging on the mantle : ) lol. being practical sucks. i like your stockings too. well, except for that penguin one, cos you know how i feel about christmas penguins. ; )

Shelley said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

our holidays are being celebrated in a practical way as well. (the husband is getting sheets and a gift card to the liquor store.)

i love that you blogged about your bra. i did that once and posted a pic of said bra. i felt weird. the post is still up there somewhere but whenever i come across it when searching for something in the archives, i feel exposed.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Love the Christmas decor! Ours is not up yet and I need to get on it. A hot pink sports bra...I'd be happy with that. Look cute & exercise= HAWT!

kilax said...

A picture of you in the bra wouldn't be boring! LOL. I have a few pink bras too! FUn!