Thursday, December 17, 2009

trees




  • Peeps are one of my most favorite things in the world. When I consider being a vegetarian the thought of not eating marshmallows makes me REALLY sad. The other thing I think I would really miss: hot dogs. (EDIT: the deal with marshmallows and vegetarianism is that marshmallows are typically made with gelatin which is made from animal products)
  • Teddy got me a tiny fiber optic tree for my desk. Isn't it cute? I'm warming up to my new job and I actually went today from 8-5 and felt pretty good about it...now if I could just get paid vacations and some insurance we would really be cooking
  • We had a cookie making party last night. It was very fun, and Eli is good at decorating cookies!
  • I'm going to watch The Hangover in about 1 hour. It better be as funny as y'all keep telling me because I'm not a movie watcher but you said it was funny so I'm gonna give it a shot.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i cant wait to hear what you think of the hangover. i usually dont like *those kinds* of movies, but the hubs really wants to see that one. i may have to give in.

Anonymous said...

I'm with Tammie - those movies aren't usually my thing, but I went with my mom and we both laughed our asses off in a totally inppropriate manner. It still gives me the giggles just thinking about it. My copy is in its way to my house and I can't wait for my hubs to see it, though now I've built it up so much, I know he isn't going to think it's funny.

How come you can't eat Peeps if you're a vegetarian? For real? You know they aren't REAL bunnies, right?? :)

Shelley said...

Hey...where's the first row of the peep trees?!? How funny, I have a package of them sitting here because we are going to decorate gingerbread houses soon and I thought they would be cute with them.

Glad you are adjusting to work. I hope they appreciate you!

Eli's cookie looks totally yum!

creative kerfuffle said...

please explain the non peep eating vegetarian. i don't like peeps and could never be a vegetarian, but i'm curious.
i'm glad the work this is going a little better.
and eli's cookie rocks!
i'm curious about the movie too.

DAVs said...

I know--marshmallows coming from animals bones and hides--disgusting but even I still occasionally have a s'more. However, I'm sure there are vegetarian marshmallows, I just need to look further.

I've never seen that movie, but lots of people we know swear it's hilarious. Curious to see your rating.