Monday, July 20, 2009

Yay and Boo

We bought a car today! Yay!


We have no where to park it! Boo!


They found the exact car I wanted! Yay!


I suck at negotiating! Boo!


I am relieved we have gotten through most of that process! Yay!


I am annoyed we have to go back Thursday night! Boo!


I felt happy for about 3 hours this afternoon! Yay!


Once I realized I had no where to keep my brand new car the stress started again! Boo!


Here is a picture of what my car looks like! Yay!

(not our actual car)

I might get to pay 400$ to keep my car in a parking garage for 2.5 weeks! BOO!*

* I had actually looked into this before and I thought it wouldn't be a big deal, but what I didn't know is that you have to register your car in the state and have a NJ license plate in order to park in the municipal garage. We are just getting a temporary tag and going to register it in Alabama. It is always something.

6 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

That car is completely cute! Can't you just park on the street?

Penny said...

Welllll I kinda don't want to leave my brand new car on the street to get scratched up AND when I called about that option you have to have resident sticker to park on the street and guess what you need to have to get a resident sticker...did you say NJ license plate? Because you would be right...

I am saving money by not registering it in NJ (because it is cheaper to register in AL AND I won't have to do it twice) BUT It is turning out to be a huge pain!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That's an awesome car.

The huge pain is going to turn out to be a huge convenience though.

CK2

Not Your Aunt B said...

Sweet ride! That sucks about the plates though!

Shelley said...

Very nice - what kind of car is it? Do you have a friend who has a driveway you could park it on?

DAVs said...

hooray for new cars! It looks really nice. I hope you can find a place to park it cheapo.