Sunday, July 19, 2009

too bad I'm so stupid, but atleast I got a lot of exercise

I really liked my sister's post of her jogging route and I decided I wanted to do a similar post today. I went jogging this morning, but I decided I am too uncoordinated to take pictures while I jog so Teddy agreed to walk the route with me in the evening so I could take my pictures. We went and walked the route and I took some beautiful pictures, and then deleted them all on accident. Ugh, I'll try again tomorrow.

P.S. I'm going to try and buy a car tomorrow. I am ridiculously stressed about it, wish me luck!

5 comments:

Hotch Potchery said...

That is KIND of cheating...I took the pictures while I was running...you may have to slow down a tiny bit, and maybe even stop for a second, and make sure you have your strap on, and you will look like a dork...but for it to 'count' you have to do it yourself---during your run.

And, if you want to wait two weeks, I can come rescue your pics like last year.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Good luck!

Hotch Potchery said...

OH...and good luck on the car purchase tomorrow!!!

DAVs said...

Good luck with the car! I can't wait to hear how it went and see what you wound up getting!

sitting on the mood swing at the playground said...

Good luck with the car! If I took photos of my run, they would all be of my basement walls. One of these days I'll run outside again.