Saturday, December 12, 2009

What's your favorite color?

Dark chocolate and mint 3 Musketeers minis.


Earrings made from recycled magazines.

Buddy the Elf Holiday card, that talks.
Starbucks ( I know, my love has no bounds) acrylic coffee cup with screw on lid and straw for homemade ice coffees.


Bullets:
  • My job is definitely good and bad. It is good in that it has relieved a lot of my stress about finances, but bad because I feel resentful that I don't think I'm being paid what I deserve, but who is? I am doing counseling for people who are newly diagnosed with HIV. The grant I'm working for pays for 6 sessions per newly diagnosed patient. There are other bits and pieces to the job too, but that is the main responsibility.
  • I had wanted to do a 12K today but I was too lazy to sign up and drive an hour at 6 in the morning so I just did one on my own. It took me 1:08, which I didn't think was awful.
  • Elf is my very favorite Holiday movie ever.
  • The cookie and candy eating is out of control...I definitely think once you start it is harder to stop.
  • We finally got Eli to agree to a picture with Santa for our Holiday cards, but we had to agree to be in the picture with him. We went to the mall today and had the picture taken and now I don't want to send it out because I think I look fat. The fat hatred just never stops.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

the fat hatred never stops. i agree.

elf is my favorite holiday movie ever too.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Your husband is rockin' the Advent gifts! I am jealous.

The fat hatred never stops. I am there with you right now. Ugh.

DAVs said...

Elf rocks. But I still love A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation as much. And of COURSE, How the Grinch Stole Christmas (original, not stupid redone one).
Yay for Warren and those awesome gifts!

You are NOT fat. You look amazing. And your 12K time rocks!

creative kerfuffle said...

love all of your gifts---especially the recycled magazine earrings and that starbucks glass! OMG. my kids only did santa pictures once or twice and only then when they were older than toddlers. as wee ones they weren't really into people dressed up as anything.
i have so many fave christmas movies--all time though is it's a wonderful life (which wasn't even intended as an xmas movie when it was made). christmas story--also rocks; all the bass & rankin specials too. of the more recent ones made--i love the tim allen santa claus movies and elf. and prancer.

Shelley said...

Love the Buddy the Elf card - I watched that movie the other day while I was wrapping presents. So when you took Eli to see Santa did you have to suppress the urge to scream "Santaaaaa!!! I know him!!!!!"?