Monday, December 21, 2009

Behind

Elf soundtrack.
Dark chocolate and chili bar....Sounds gross, but SO GOOD.

Ugly doll picked out by Eli.

Starbucks gift card.


So um...The Hangover. I liked it. I didn't think it was GREAT or HILARIOUS but I liked it. I think so many people told me it was the FUNNIEST THING LIKE OMG EVER that I just expected too much. Honestly, I though Harold and Kumar go to White Castle was funnier, and now you know how sophisticated my movie tastes are. I HATE when people at parties or get togethers ask you for favorite movies and other people are saying To Kill a Mockingbird (I did really like the book) or Amelie or whatever and the best thing I can come up with is probably Grease. I know.


Speaking of being a dumb ass, the InExile family is going to have to start for reals budgeting money AND not eating like frat boys starting in January. It isn't going to be a fun month but my spending AND my eating is out of control. I seriously need to reel it in!


I'm also thinking of some things I'd like to put out there in the universe that I'd like to accomplish in 2010. I'll get to it soon...

6 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Our eating and spending is out of control too! Or at least it feels that way. And it's not on Christmas gifts, but Christmas hits right at 6 months after their birthdays and both the girls just decided to hit growth spurts (and it's finally cold in Texas so I should get them pants or something, right?). Sigh. I'm working on my resolutions too.

BTW LOVE all the Advent gifts! Make me jealous I don't have one. Boo.

creative kerfuffle said...

i'm loving all of your gifts too. and the spending and eating? out of fucking control here too. seriously. i thought i was bad buying for the kids but the hubs like just started hemmoraging a spending spree. i love harold and kumar. really. did you see h&k escape from guantanimo bay? hilarious. love the ugly doll eli picked for you. too cute : )

Anonymous said...

these are some of the best gifts ever! i love them all.

so...i like harold and kumar and i liked amelie.(it's really good!) and i like grease too but ive seen it about a million times because its my moms favorite movie. i think you just need to join Netflix.

our eating is out of control too. the hubs and i are giving up cheese in january. im not looking forward to it.

lastchanceivf said...

I love the Elf soundtrack, it's one of our favorites!

And on the eating--I say "meh." It's the holidays for God's sake, cut yourself (and ME) some slack!!

Shelley said...

I love Grease, so you've got company with that! Fun gifties - on the Elf soundtrack is Will Ferrell singing? ::swoon::

Anonymous said...

I love Grease! & To Kill a Mockingbird. & I thought the Hangover was freaking hilarious, but I gushed about it so much, my hubby didn't think it was nearly as funny as I did, which was to be expected.