Thursday, December 3, 2009

pants and a fat cat




Today we have some nice fitted running pants. I wore them when I went jogging this morning and I really like them but they started kinda scrinching down after a few minutes and after a while I got tired of yanking them back up so I just left them...

Pants on the table is not so interesting so I shoved them in our tree and took the picture. It is like Where's Waldo but with black running pants, and you can see my 22 lb cat. He is an anomaly and when we took him to the vet for a shot they had to call the shot manufacturers and get approval to give him TWO shots because the one shot was for cats UP TO 15 lbs. Sigh.

Man you guys, there is not good news on the Internets lately. I have been feeling sorry for myself since I am still jobless but perusing the Internet there has been so many lay offs and bad news that it just feels like a grim Holiday Season. I sincerely hope 2010 has better things in store for all of us.

5 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

Nice! I have never gotten the nerve to wear those jogging pants. I always (used to) wear yoga pants or shorts ('coz its usually a million degrees here).

lastchanceivf said...

I'm ready for 2009 to be over, too. Funny, I said that about 2008, too. 2010 has GOT to be better--for all of us.

Nice pants!

Shelley said...

Is the cat laying on the pants? Because seriously, I cannot find them in the tree!

I like to wear tightish capris when I workout - they help to contain and control the jiggle. Your new pants look cute!

creative kerfuffle said...

i believe 2010 will be much, much better. i love your cat : ) so, has the doc said anything about the cat being overweight? since one of the dogs got fat-listed i'm worried about one of the cats. he's tanked up in the last few months.

Anonymous said...

Dude, that cat is huge. I love it!!! I have high hopes for 2010 b/c 2009 sucked so badly.