Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesday Bullets

  • We had a nice Valentine's Day! One of my gifts was knitting lessons (I'm not going to mention my other gift which might have been a "massager" from an "adult" store and when I opened it I didn't know what it was). I am very excited about my knitting lessons because I have claimed knitting to be a hobby of mine even though I don't know how to do it, so now I can have a legitimate hobby (I'm thinking it would be funny to knit a cozy for my other gift)

  • Hey? Have I mentioned we are moving? Like a bunch of states away? Oh holy hell.

  • I lost another one of my Weight Watchers points today. If you have never done Weight Watchers this makes no sense to you, but if you know what I'm talking about then you know it sucks and I am irrationally angry about the whole thing.

  • Remember the whole having to move thing? Well we now have to buy a car. We are probably going to get a Honda CRV. Do you know anyone that has one? Do they like it?

  • My sister is coming to visit this weekend, and my niece is coming to visit next weekend! I am very excited for lots of reasons but really a big huge reason is if they are here I don't have to play basketball/shadows/skateboarding/feet books as much for a couple days.

  • I am apparently 2/3 shredded. I did level 3 of the 30 Day Shred for the first time today. It was actually pretty frustrating because there were a couple moves I physically could not do. I think the video gets much MUCH harder between levels, it seems like it is skipping about 13 levels in between levels 2 and 3.

  • I was not totally happy with my bathing suit purchase so this weekend we want to Target and I got a new tankini ("tankini " is a stupid word and I feel stupid for typing it). I am happy with it, but I would still like to lose more weight for it to fit how I want it to.

    • Just so you know, that isn't me. My boobs are bigger and I am much hotter.

      3 comments:

      Hotch Potchery said...

      You only get TWENTY points for a whole day? Isn't that loosely 1,000 calories? You must eat a shitload of vegetables. I lost a point down to 30 and feel like I should be able to sue WW for cruelty.

      I have never played shadows or foot books, am looking forward to both.

      I quit getting shredded because it was too much work for only 2 activity points, and it made me absurdly tired.

      Does that boob ring annoy you on the bathing suit?

      Oh, and thanks by the way for the whole gray pubic hair thing, because now that has made me depressed.

      DAVs said...

      I like the suit!

      I don't know anything about Honda CRVs but I do like Hondas.We both drive Honda Civics...Lee's is 14 years old and mine is the "value edition" which translates into no power ANYTHING--hand crank windows, even! We're just simply not car people. And we're completely totally anti-SUV. But I think the CRV qualifies as a mini-SUV, so we'll still like you.

      creative kerfuffle said...

      love the bathing suit! really. and, if you knit a rope you can tie your "massager" to the ring on it for quick access. i almost spit liquid out of my nose that you got a massager and didn't know what it was ! ha priceless.
      soooo very happy that hotch will be able to play footbooks this weekend.
      ok, i might just come out and admit that i'm probably never going to buy that shred thing.
      and--i know you didn't say we could yet but i secretly added you to my blog roll because when i go out of town it's the only way i can keep up on my reading. i hid it though, under nothingtoseehere. tell me if you want me to take it down though.