Monday, August 10, 2009

here

I made it to my sister's house. Teddy is about 3 hours away with my Brother in Law, all our stuff, and our dog and two cats. I miss them. We still have to wait until Thursday to actually move into our new house, and then I'll post some pictures. I miss you.

Here is a gem from when my mom came to "help" me move, and by "help" I mean stand outside and smoke and pick stuff out of my trash, like Teddy's old boxer shorts. She was pretty sure that Blue's Clues was cancelled because Steve was a pedophile. Yeah, I don't know either. There's more but I can't remember right now.

5 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

YAY you made it! BOO you have to unpack! How many point is a beer? You may need several for the unpacking portion.

DAVs said...

Thanks for that Mom gem...I needed a laugh! Seriously.
Glad you made it safely! You're almost to insurance!!

PS I was worried you guys were soaking up your last days on the shore at your park in Hoboken when that plane collided with the helicopter...

creative kerfuffle said...

SO glad you all made it safe and sound. oy vey on your mom! really? steve a pedophile? both of mine were into blue's clues too and i loved steve, hated it when he left. i bet we have a steve doll and lots of blue's in our attic. we even had the thinking chair (inflatable) at some point. lol.

Meg said...

Okay, that's just wrong. Steve left to go to college, to better himself, and, no doubt, he was ready to stick a fork in his eye after singing the "mail time" song for the millionth time. He is now a children's musician featured on Noggin. Sheesh. It's never been the same since Joe came along. Hmm... maybe I should look into getting a life.

Diane, Fit to the Finish said...

That Mom visual picture was one I'm going to have a hard time getting out of my mind! Too funny.