Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I'm annoyed.

I really wanted to write about how Eli has this new thing where he is obsessed with imaginary books that he, for some reason, gets off the bottom of his feet, BUT I am still too annoyed about having to ditch my old blog!

I am really feeling like the fat kid at the pool party where I'm sitting on the side and all my friends are in the pool having fun. I am surprisingly annoyed at having to leave "anonymous" comments, and I miss all my lurkers. I think people will forget to check in on me because I'm not on their blog role and it is all because some fucking douche suitcase had to be a creepy fuck face and ruin my day.

I really do not mind people disagreeing with me, or questioning some of my parenting choices...I always welcome a good debate, that is a lot of the reason I started a blog and allowed anonymous comments but I can't deal with some fucking weirdo who is making a big deal about how much they know about me and what I do.

I am annoyed with myself, NOT for writing about my work because I still believe that is my right, but for using my real first name and my sons nickname. I am annoyed because some person knows who I am, and I don't know who they are. I am annoyed because WAAAAA I liked my other blog and all my posts.

Ack I am really trying to get over this, but I am really surprised with myself about how upset I am over losing my old blog. I know things could be much worse, and whining about my blog is dumb but dude..DUDE my blog was my friend.

4 comments:

DAVs said...

I would be mad too. Royally pissed. But I like your new blog, Penny :)

Hotch Potchery said...

I am weirdly attached to HP, so if I ever have to ditch I would be VERY annoyed.


Now let's hear about the foot books.

Not Your Aunt B said...

Hey! Let me know when I can link into your blog again officially on my blog. I am always super paranoid especially after your anonymous lurker mean jerk asshole person left that comment.

creative kerfuffle said...

ok, so when you move can you take back your old blog? or no? i like the new one, i'm just saying. i think i'd feel like i lost a good friend if i had to give mine up. odd how attached we become huh? also, let me know when i can add you to my blog roll again : )