Tuesday, February 16, 2010

weekend round up

Friday: SNOWPOCOLYPSE!



OK, for Alabama it really was a lot of snow.


Saturday: Two 5Ks on the same day!



The first 5K went right in front of our house. My time was 28:58.



The second 5K I actually did a tiny bit better, 28:48.


Sunday: Hugs, Kisses, and Susie came to live with us.


We are all still missing our dog, so we went out and adopted some .13 feeder fish. We love them very much and their names are Hugs, Kisses, and Susie. Teddy bought me that little fish tank for our very first Valentine's Day together (10 years ago)! This is the first time we've gotten it out in several years and we are all really enjoying the fish (please don't die).
(please don't judge my entirely paneled, very 60s kitchen...)

7 comments:

kilax said...

I love what you named your fish!

Two 5ks in one day?! You are my role model. I think you should check out my giveaway from yesterday ;)

Not Your Aunt B said...

HOORAY! HOORAY! That's freakin' AWESOME! Love the fishies too.

Anonymous said...

Your fish are fabulous!

Shelley said...

I am in awe of you running two 5K's in the same day - and both with under 30 minutes!!! Great job!!!

The fish tank and the kiddo look cute. The names are precious! And the snowman is too cool!

Hotch Potchery said...

Anyone who can do two 5 K's in one day is SPECTACULAR!

I want fish now too!

lastchanceivf said...

You look AWESOME striding down that street in your hawt running gear with the snow in the background!

creative kerfuffle said...

aweseome awesome awesome : ) my favorite part is steamboat lying on the counter looking at the fish : ) that is priceless!