Friday, March 12, 2010

numbers game

6- Slices of pizza I ate yesterday

60-miles I need to run to work off yesterday's pizza

2- pets I am pet sitting while friends/family go on exotic vacations

26-amount of times I've told myself to be happy for friends/family and not bitter and jealous

4- episodes of LOST on my DVR I will try and watch this weekend

15-pounds I would still like to lose

1 million -times I've said "do you understand me?' to my son

5- times I've laughed when my son has said "do you understand me?" to me

1-planned trip to Target to cheer myself up

2-people in my office with stomach flu

11-my anxiety on a scale of 1-10 about getting the above mentioned stomach flu

2-number of baby showers I'm going to in the next two weeks

0-number of babies I can have due to my current circumstances

1-number of babies I may like to have but can't due to my current circumstances

6.5-number of semesters my husband has to finish for his PhD

1-bag of expensive ass coffee bought for interne's alternative spring break

20-dollars given to co-workers Jerry's Kids charity

5 comments:

Shelley said...

It's funny when your kids parrot back to you what you say. And I don't think it's quite 60 miles for the pizza!

Hope the trip to Target is all that you dreamed of. :)

Hang in there, Penny.

Anonymous said...

i too hope Target is/was a blast.

its hard to not be bitter and jealous of others vacations. i havent been on one in years.

lastchanceivf said...

Oh I love a good Target trip to cheer me up--it works nearly every single time.

And stay away stomach flu, blech.

I think I'm going to still this post format, too....

creative kerfuffle said...

i am bitter and jealous because a former co-worker not only got a job before i did but she's also now been promoted (w/ a raise) and her husband finally got a job, making "good money" that he likes. yeah, i should be happy for her but right this second i'm not.
i laugh (and sometimes get pissed) when my kids parrot back the things i say.
LOST--we watch it every week and yet i still do not feel like i'm understanding what the hell is going on.

Nishant said...

its great post thanks for sharing
home based data entry