Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Moving on

I just have to write a new post because every time I click on my blog and see my dog it makes me so sad. I need the page to move down but I really have nothing to say, so let's talk about some stuff I am into right now.

  • LOST. I am super happy LOST is coming back on tonight. Oh, I just love Jack so much and I love his super angsty bossy pants attitude. I hope he is shirtless and sweaty for most of the evening.
  • TCBY yogurt. I got a gift certificate to TCBY yogurt for Christmas and I can not get enough sugar free frozen yogurt, it makes me so happy.
  • Pizza with tofu and broccoli. I know it sounds weird but it is so, so good and I can pretend it is a WHOLE meal on a pizza and HEALTHY because BROCCOLI!
  • Diet Dr. Pepper. It is really so delicious and spicy, I must limit myself to one a day.
  • Modern Family. Have you guys seen this? It is really funny and it always makes me happy.

Things I don't want to talk about:

  • That my gas bill is 500$ for last month! What the holy hell? I didn't pay that much in NJ!
  • That I am still looking for another job
  • My mom moved back to Virginia to work (only until April) after living here for only three months. Our relationship still sucks.
  • I feel fat
  • and bloated
  • and ugly
  • and pimply
  • I wonder why?

7 comments:

Not Your Aunt B said...

It's so hard when you lose your dog. It's not gonna get easier for a bit. It's just this longing left in your heart to have them with you again...

YAY for Lost! So excited! Mmm...all the boys can be sweaty and shirtless minus Locke, Hurley, and Ben.

Ok, post the recipe for the pizza. Tofu? Really? You're making me want to try it which is huge as I can't imagine it on a pizza!

We're re-watching old Modern Family episodes. They make me laugh but leave me feeling all happy at the end too.

WTH with your gas bill? HOLY CRAP! And I think the job situations are crazy all around. Even with the economy improving, everyone is still scared.

kilax said...

Do you make the tofu/broccoli pizza at home? That sounds good. Every time we try to use broccoli, it tastes all marijuana-y.

Why did your mom decide to move back for a bit? Sorry things aren't good between the two of you!

creative kerfuffle said...

you can have jack, i want sayed (sp?) and sawyer. they can make a creative kerfuffle sandwich out of me. ha.
our electric bill was $400 this month and i think the hubs might have had a mild coronary episode over that.
you know i have nothing positive to add on the job thing.
the desire to watch lost tonight is pretty much the thing keeping me going today.

Shelley said...

I love Modern Family - I want Cam to be in my family! Actually, the lineup that night is pretty good - I watch The Middle and Cougar Town too. Never got into Lost - lord knows I watch enough other shows that it's probably a good thing.

So does the broccoli kind of roast on the pizza? Sounds interesting, but I would probably pass on the tofu.

I know you don't want to talk about it, but wth on your mom moving?!? You know it's not you, right?

My gas bill was $85 and that was high for here...summertime, it's like $13. Of course the electric bill is another story in the summer...

Glad you posted. Hope you start to feel better about life in general soon.

lastchanceivf said...

OK I'm not sure about the pizza, but then again, I put butternut squash on mine and it is super bueno!

I'm so sorry about your dog. Really. I don't know what else to say other than that.

I feel fat and bloated too, does that make you feel any better? Oh yeah--and pimply! I had a zit this week I named Big Bertha and then commenced having entire discussions about Big Bertha with Mr. LC. Yeah, we're fun like that.

Sucks on the gas bill. I don't get it--why so freakin' high?

And you made me yearn for some TCBY. My mom always called it TCYB..and I'd always say "Mom, that would make it say The Country's Yogurt Best" but she still couldn't get it right. Anyway, we don't have one where we live, so boo hiss.

Anonymous said...

Lost starts in less than 20 minutes (well, the recap show anyway) and I could not be more excited! It will be the first time I've watched live, not DVR'd, tv with commercials in about a year. Totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

$500!! yikes. our gas bill didnt go up because i refused to put the heat on even though it was 52 degrees in my house. we covered up with a TON of blankets.

regarding your mom: perhaps we should form a club of some sort.